Monday, February 23, 2009

Lost your Keys? No problem

We use Locks for each and every thing that we want to keep safe.These Locks have always been useful, but we cannot forget the days when our keys have been lost and we have no other option left than to break it.
There is also another important thing to take care is that there are many persons who are very well versed in handling with all kinds of locks. They can easily open your lock ,by their own technique.The your valuable things will no more be yours.
Then how to take care of your valuable things? Yes you can! When you use keyless lock.
What are these Key less Lock? These are all the rage among home buyers. Would you like to have one of these on your house? I suppose you can always loose your key, but you always have your finger.
These
keyless lock are more secure than the ordinary locks because they use fingerprints of you and your family.With these keyless lock you can be sure that only your family members or those whom you authorize can only have access with the lock.
These keyless lock are more useful with the children because they are more prone to loss the keys. Do you know that you can program people to allow them temporary access during specific times.So with these Keyless locks your money,things and valuables are always safe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keyless entry is something I went to just recently and I currently only have my car key on my key ring. I purchased my keyless lock online with GoKeyless. After telling them my needs I purchased the Schlage Link which allows me to control my lock with my cell phone from anywhere in the world! They had a very friendly and knowledgable staff that was able to answer all of my questions. GoKeyless also has many different forms of keyless entry to choose from and I would encourage anyone who goes to the webiste to call in so the staff can help you find what you need. They also helped explain how easy it was to install the locks. I now use these locks all over my home. And I would certainly purchase additional keyless locks from Gokeyless for the rest of my family!

Magic Jack said...

I seen something similar but it was a keyless touchpad that opens when you put in your code so you can retrieve a spare key. It would save you the trouble of redoing your door.

Magic Jack

ss_blog_claim=2663776d187f9841dd4e0e7bcb9d4405