Monday, February 9, 2009

Shopping -Its fun!!!

Shopping is unlimited fun. It entertains everyone,now a days there are different kinds of shopping like e-shopping, window shopping etc.,but the fun for shopping remains the same.
Shopping can be for any items as you desire. From Woman's Dressing, man dressing and lots more. The amount spent on shopping is less considerable compared to the time spent on it.
I recently shopped a great deal on clothes. I brought some cotton pants, shirts, t-shirts,ties etc..,
I derived fun ,it was wonderful experience.we can shop clothing's from different countries when we shop online. Women clotting are best explored only online Online shopping has some terms that we need to familiarize.

Shopping Cart

An online shopping cart is similar to the cart you use in physical supermarkets. You add items that you wish to purchase into it and proceed to pay for your order. You can add as many items you want from any of our stores.

Wish List

The Wish List is a feature by which you can shortlist items across and store them for future access and convenient purchases subsequently.
Happy Shopping! Have Fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like online shopping, and always use coupons for shopping at www.clickmycoupon.com because it saves money.

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently talking about the ubiquitousness of technology in our daily lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further develops, the possibility of transferring our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about almost every day.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://knol.google.com/k/anonymous/-/9v7ff0hnkzef/1]R4i[/url] DS Ting2)

Anonymous said...

Virtual Memory sure is becoming cheaper and cheaper and cheaper. I wonder when we will eventually hit the rate of $0.01 to 1 GB.

I'm quietly waiting for the day when I will finally be able to afford a 20 terabyte hard drive, haha. But for now I guess I will be content with having a 16 gig Micro SD Card in my R4i.

(Submitted on rrPost for R4i Nintendo DS.)

ss_blog_claim=2663776d187f9841dd4e0e7bcb9d4405